If you are not a big fan of costumes, but still enjoy adding a bit of holiday flair into your outfits, I’m all there with you! I’ve rounded up some not-so-scary Halloween Hair accessories that you’ll actually love for years to come.
- Black Velvet Headband – Always chic and especially perfect for dark themed attire
- Purple Velvet Scrunchie – Luxuriously soft velvet in a moody mix of purple, orange and gold
- Blue Velvet Scrunchie – Luxuriously soft velvet with dark and royal blue tones
- Black Satin Headband – A year-round basic is a versatile beauty for the season
- Orange Satin Headband – A fun pop of color in chic satin is an easy choice
- Leopard Headband – A classic pattern that is sure to let you in the party
- Winter Flower Barrette – A stunning beaded flower barrette with shimmer and shine
My Amazon Favorites
I love to keep my seasonal hair accessories stored all year long. Then, just before the holidays, it’s such a fun surprise to open the box and see these pretty little gifts again.
I usually enjoy pulling together DIY costumes with items I already have, often in theme with the kids costumes. I’ve already been Mary Poppins, Princess Leia, a Witch (several times), and Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. This year the family is a mix of witches, dragons, and Star Wars characters…
Throughout the season however, its fun to wear little pops of the Halloween colors.
I hope you’ll enjoy these Halloween hair accessory beauties as much as I do!
Looking for more hair accessories? Shop my favorites on Amazon or the LTK too!
Leave a Reply