Spa water to the rescue! I do my best to drink lots of water each day for healthy skin and hair growth. To add some flavor and fun, these cucumber cooler cubes are one of my favorite ways to always have refreshing spa water at the ready.
Drinking 2 liters of water (8 cups) a day is key for healthy hair growth and clear skin!
I love spa water, but having all the fresh ingredients on hand can be a challenge. So, for those days that I have more fresh ingredients than I can use, or want to prep for the week ahead, making these frozen cubes is a great option! Keep a batch (or two) of these Cucumber Cooler Cubes to make a refreshing spa water drink anytime!
Sugar-free, low-calorie, keto-friendly, vegan, gluten-free
- Cucumbers are packed with healing nutrients and have natural antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Limes are high in vitamin C and antioxidants for improved immunity.
- Mint is anti-inflammatory, rich in vitamins, maintains electrolyte balance, and improves digestion.
- Water is essential for optimum health and therefore hair growth too.
Cucumber Cooler Cubes
What you’ll need: Ice cube tray + citrus juicer
- 1 /4 English Cucumber, sliced thin
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 sprig of fresh Mint
- 1 cup of filtered water
In a clean ice cube tray, add each of the ingredients as follows to each cube:
- Fill up 1/3 of the way with lime juice
- Add 1 cucumber slice + 2-3 Mint leaves
- Fill the rest of the way with water
Freeze 3-4 hours until frozen
Serving Size – 1 cube per glass of water
The Beauty of Water
Many factors affect our hair growth including lifestyle, nutrition, medicines, hair care routine, and hair care products. Drinking enough water each day is a simple first step for overall health and a self-care beauty routine. Other liquids do count towards your fluid intake too, but it’s recommended to keep drinks with sugar, alcohol, and caffeine limited to get the most health benefits throughout your day.